Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

We hosted my family for the first time in 7 years! I was nervous about the day but it went very smoothly. The meal was yummy, the conversation good and the table looked pretty!

The afternoon was spent cleaning the kitchen, my family getting to check out the new house and with a group game on the Wii.

It was a delightful Day!

Friday my mom, sister and I went shopping. We weren't searching for any Doorbusters but got some good Early Bird specials. I picked up some much needed new maternity clothes which makes for more comfortable dressing...plus I feel like I look much better in clothes that fit my changing frame.

Saturday was spent cleaning my bedroom. I made some major progress putting clothing away in drawers though most of mine are going into storage for awhile because it's depressing to have stuff not fit. Saturday afternoon Dan began working on Jaron's room in the basement. He made major progress and worked hard even while I was gone to an engagement party for a friends daughter. I had a lovely time catching up with friends and Dan got so much done. I will post pictures very soon...on all the stuff that happened this weekend.

I enjoyed my time off from work so much and I am not really looking forward to going back tomorrow but Holiday's are a short time and reality sets back in. It's all good. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Season!

No comments: