Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm Quirky and I know it

Today I realized that I am really a weird person for many different ways...and I am cool with that....

I like ICE cold water BUT I prefer my soft drinks lukewarm and room temperature.

I love playing outside and being in the great outdoors BUT I don't like the smell of children after they play outside.

I hate having cold feel at night BUT I can't sleep in socks...I will kick them off in the middle of the night.

I hate listening to people snore BUT I can't sleep if I can't hear a fan because I worry that the air will be too still and I will suffocate.

I love snuggles and hugs BUT I hate them from little feverish bodies and then I feel bad because that is when they need them most.

I love Spring and Summer and warm weather BUT if I have a sunburn I get really resentful of them.

I know in the grand scheme of things these things don't really matter but I do find them a little interesting as I continue the journey of improving myself.

No comments: