Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

BUSY

So I am  busy right now.

Super Busy...you know the kind, lots of stuff going on, lots of programs for the kids, lots of places to go, lots to do...BUSY.

I'm rushing here, I'm trying to do this, I'm trying to finish that, I'm going so fast I don't know if I am coming or going.  I'm BUSY.   And it's not the good kind of busy...some of it is, other is not.

I've got stuff for my class at my school:

  • Mother's Day Projects
  • Finishing Portfolios
  • Finishing Lesson Plans
  • Finalizing Summer Stuff
  • Keeping up the the Schedule
  • Parent Teacher Conferences

I've got stuff for the Big kids

  • Janea's in drama, so that means play practice, chauffeuring her to rehearsals, late pickups from school, Saturday workdays
  • Jaron will have a 504 meeting for some issues he is having and that means taking time off work and finding childcare
  • Youth Group
  • Last nights at Awana
  • Going on a weekend with Grandma and Grandpa
  • Projects, Map Testing and Finals

I've got stuff with Jayden

  • Muffins with Mom
  • Parkwood Sunday
  • Well baby checkups and special outings to the park

I need time with the hubby but we are currently juggling all the little stuff.

It's busy...and I feel like I am failing.

But I'm not,

I'm making the time, I'm trying to meet the needs of the family.

I'm a little stressed but I am trying to prioritze and make sure that the important stuff gets done, that I am meeting all the needs of the emotions and not just focusing on the checklist.  It's hard, but I am doing it.

So we are Busy...and we will make it to SUMMER!!!  Only a few weeks left!

No comments: