Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Feeling Frustrated

Today was a day! Duh..everyday is a day but today was one of those days...the rough kind! Janea is sick today...she has what her brother had a couple weeks ago...poor kid, she stayed home with Daddy and rested all day but you can just tell she doesn't feel good. Fever, aches, pains, the works. This may explain her crabbiness all week but that still is no excuse! She missed Grandparents Tea...grandma and grandpa came and hung out with Jaron and he had a good time with them! Thanks mom and dad for coming!

Jaron and I got home and Dan tells me he and his sister had another incident. Dan tried to be nice and explain something that happens with the thermostat when doors are slammed repeatedly and Sharon was upset by something and took her frustration out on him. Poor guy...he really wasn't trying to start anything just share some information and it blew up in his face...its things like this that make our home situation frustrating.

We are spending an evening just chilling as a fam and that is a good thing but Spongebob is getting a little old and so I thought I would check up on the blogging world. Hope all who read this are doing well and that tomorrow is a happy day for all!

Oh I forgot to mention that one of my students brought me cupcakes and a cake for my birthday...Yellow Cake with Chocolate icing and sprinkles...my favorite! A great thing from a great little girl! My class ate the cupcakes and then we shared the cake with the rest of the school who stay for lunch!

No comments: