Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thirtysomethings....

My husband and I are officially in our 30 somethings. I totally can relate to that old show now more than I ever could. I was at McDonalds tonight with the kids supporting Janea's old Christian school(hey they get my money once a week anyway so why not help out a good cause in the process) and boy did I start to realize what stage of life I really am in. Here I am the harried mom with 2 kids one in grade school one in preschool and I saw my reflection in the mirror and I thought...how can this be? How can I be so old? I guess it also comes from the fact that my birthday is this week. My pastor is so sweet and wished me a happy birthday a few days early...makes me feel good though!

They say that 40 is the new 30 but I feel older than I should...maybe when my kids are older and we slow down life a little I will feel better in my forties than I do now but I am not sure!

All in all just some rambling thoughts and feelings......maybe I just need a night off!

No comments: