Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Park and Pizza

I took the kids to the park today since its in the 60's and gorgeous! Forgot to bring the camera but that's okay since it was super windy and my kids would have looked windblown! The park was packed...everyone had the same idea as me! On the way home we stopped and got pizza at Little Caesars...gotta love 2 pizzas for $10.82! I'm thinking even though I may be sleepy I still am a supercool mom to my kiddos...

Tonight I have a CEC meeting at church so the kiddos get to hang out with daddy! YEAH! Dan is home for Good Friday and since he usually works Mon-Thurs nights he gets tonight off since today is technically his Friday! Should make our meeting tonight go a little smoother!

I'm excited to go out with my mom and the kiddos tomorrow! We're getting their Easter clothes and spending some quality time together as we haven't seen much of each other lately since my mom has been soo busy!

No comments: