Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Crabby kids make momma crabby

All this week my children have been driving me crazy! They are being 2 of the crabbiest, whinyiest, ungrateful, demanding children on the planet~! I have to remind Janea constantly to be respectful to adults and I have to tell Jaron no every 2 seconds! I can't take it anymore!

I asked Janea why she was having a rough week and her reply...picture a very dramatic little voice.."I think I need a vacation....I am so stressed right now!"

"I'm thinking...your stressed...you need a vacation...this from the child who is demanding, rude, and very unhelpful lately...she needs a vacation...I don't think so...if anyone gets a vacation its me since I wash the dishes, make the food, keep the laundry done and be supercool nice mom.!"

I have given this a lot of thought and all I want for my birthday...March 6, 2008 is for my children to wake up happy, to be agreeable to me, to be loving and helpful and make my day easy! We'll see what happens...

Side note...to my birthday buddy Lois...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

E and K said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Erin, Happy Birthday to you!!!

Hope the kiddos cooperated and allowed you to have a good enjoyable today!