Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Springtime Woes and washings...

Yes, it is Spring...the weather is finally warming up! YEAH!!! It's getting nice again....so why do I have Woes and Washings? Jaron is why...the poor guy got sick Easter Sunday night and oh my goodness it's been bad!

We had a nice day at Grandma's and Grandpa's ate yummy food and had an Easter Egg hunt and that night Jaron crawls in bed with me...no big deal he does this frequently. I get up to use the bathroom and when I come in he's gone...again, not a huge deal but he isn't in his room and I go to get back in bed when I feel something different....I turn on the lights and OH MY WORD! He had vomited all over our bed...getting the sheets, pillowcases, blankets covered. So I think okay maybe he had too much candy on Easter...we did have some goodies...I get Dan we clean up the bed and lie back down...Jaron continues to vomit about every 2 hours for the next 12 hours! Most of the time he made it to the bucket we had placed at the side of the bed.

I took Monday off work since I had gotten little sleep and he couldn't go to school and washed bedding all day. Today I also stayed home since he just wasn't back to feeling good at all. Well, I was gone this morning to get my sub plan done and some copies made and taking Janea to school when I get home all the bedding is back out in the hallway...yup...he threw up again when I wasn't home...poor daddy.!

I have sanitized the bathroom, the kitchen and will take a whack at my room tonight after I pick Janea up from school. I hope the worst is over. He has eaten and drank today and so far no more throwing up! I really can't afford to take off anymore time from school and I leave for Williamsburg in a week with my class and I don't think Dan can handle a sick kid all by himself with me 1136 miles away!

No comments: