Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Physical Therapy

I got really upset by someone's words today. I felt that they were unfair, undeserved and at a very bad time for me. I will say that I wallowed in the unfairness of the situation and I stressed for a few moments but a nice conversation with my dear hubbie and a much longer much needed well said conversation with my sister and I decided I would wallow no more. Instead I cleaned...I cleaned out the van and got my stuff out of it and the carpets vacuumed and then I turned to my vehicle and got it nice and vacuummed and when I was done I felt much better! It's amazing what getting up off your butt and working out your anger and frustration instead of dwelling on it will do for the soul! And you know what, I am good enough, smart enough and gosh darnnit people like me! (50 imaginary points to the person who can name the show and decade that is from) I have decided to be a duck and let the negativity roll right off me and I will be a positive person for it!

2 comments:

E and K said...

Yea for Spring break for you! Sorry someone said hurtful things to you.
What movie is that line from?

elj377 said...

It's not from a movie but a TV show that's on really late one night a week! It's from the early 90's.