Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Concert 2008

Tonight was the schools Christmas Concert...at my school. It went well, the students did a good job and showed off their hard work and boy am I tired from helping to corral them. It was a good night but I don't want another recital for some time!

Janea and Jaron got to hang with Grandma and Grandpa for the evening. Mom and Dad picked them up and they went out for pizza and then back to grandma's house to make cookie dough for us to bake on Saturday! They are getting to be good little bakers!

Busy weekend ahead and hopefully I can get together with a friend from my Bible College days and get my house just a little bit cleaner!

On a side note, I got more Christmas shopping done today....my sister now has a gift from us and I will get the other half of my dads gift this weekend! Almost done! HOORAY!

No comments: