Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

That's what our week looks like...and wouldn't you know it the kiddos aren't feeling too good!

*Tuesday we have Janea's school Christmas program...she is the understudy for a speaking part and so she will get to perform in the 10:00 performance at school. Grandma, Grandpa and I are all going to support her. Then in the evening she will perform with the chorus in the final performance! I'm excited to see the performance since she has been singing the songs for like a month! Between the school play and the upcoming kids program at church we are practicing like crazy!

*Wednesday night we have AWANA! I'll be a few leaders short but hopefully we will have enough leaders to cover the kids as they say sections. I'm not worried about Gametime too much.

*Thursday night the kiddos are going to Grandma's since my school is having their Christmas program and it's a piano and violin recital and I don't think that my children will be up for it so they get to visit the grandparents and I will go and support the kiddos in my class!

On the upside there are only 13 more days of school until Christmas break and then I will have some time off! YEAH! Plus we are going to grandmas to bake cookies and make other goodies this weekend!

On the homefront, I am trying to stay diligent and be a better steward of my time and finish jobs. I am making progress on the living room and kitchen but need to apply myself better in the dining room/office and our bedrooms. At least in the bedrooms I can shut the doors! All in all God is showing His Faithfulness to us by providing for our needs and helping us to get through everything that needs to be gotten through!

No comments: