Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I didn't want too

Ever have one of those times when you don't want to do something and you whine and complain and throw an inner tantrum cuz what 30 something looks good throwing themselves on the floor and crying? I had one of those today. It was a tough day at school. The kids were crazy and cranky, I was tired and cranky, it was just a cranky day! So I get home from this what seems like extra long terrible day and wouldn't you know it I can't crawl in bed and watch TV and turn off the world like I want it's Wednesday and that means AWANA. And I don't wanna go! However this is my ministry and God wants me there and I need to be there since I am the director and the kids are important. So I rest for a while and then go...well I am now glad I did go. One of my kids needed me to be there to hug on her and love her and another boy had a rough night and needed me to be there and hug on him and love him...I didn't want to go but I did and I am glad for it!

We talked about being thankful and doing stuff even when we don't wanna. God loves us no matter what and Jesus died on the cross when He knew that it would be terrible and He didn't want to do it but He did and I need to be reminded of that when I don't want to do something little like wash dishes, or clean or stuff.. Sometimes we just need to do it! It's important!

No comments: