Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Silver Dollar City

On Tuesday and Wednesday we went to Silver Dollar City. The kids had a great time riding the rides and just hanging out with Dan and I! Here's a sampling of pictures from our days at Silver Dollar City!~ Dan and The Kids ride the Mighty Galleon...I chose not to ride...feeling a little sick!~
Dan and the Kids on the Tea Cups!

Dan and Jaron excited about the swings...Janea is praying hard! She really didn't like this ride...I rode it with her on Wednesday and she had a lot more fun...I hated it!


The kids and I on the Tea Cups...Dan proceeded to spin our cup so fast that I saw nothing but a blur and honestly thought I was going to vomit by the time we got off...I was dizzy afterwards for like 5 minutes!~

The kids and Dan after the American Plunge...Dan's pant is superwet from the onslaught of water as they were getting out of the boat...the kids really thought this ride was fun!

This is Dan and the kids on the American Plunge...they loved it!

Outside the Flooded Mine...Poor Dan!

Janea is ready for the lockup...watch out!

Jaron is a little too excited about being locked up...too short too!

Jaron is a little tired from all the walking...so Dan gives him some help!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm so glad. We're looking forward to our trip to IL in August!

Anonymous said...

It looks like your daughter is a hardend criminal. Looks like you had fun, can't wait to see you.