Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sharing

As a parent I have wanted my children to be good sharers...of stuff not germs! Jaron got sick last Sunday and was sick for 2 days and then was better for the rest of the week. Janea helped out by watching her brother and was disappointed about missing school...then she woke up on Thursday with a fever and has been sick since...she is just now on the mend. Well, yesterday I got home from work and was feeling chilled. This is how I feel when I get a fever. So I am taking it easy this weekend, or at least trying to since there is stuff I must get done before the work week next week. I don't feel too bad this morning and my chills are mostly gone so I am going to do a little then rest off and on all day. Please pray that we all get over this little bug we've seemed to pick up and that we didn't share it with too many others.

No comments: