Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Different Kind of Day

Ever just have one of those days. The kind that really aren't going to well but honestly it doesn't bother you. This is that day for me! Here's some examples:

* I woke up late and didn't have time for a much needed shower...oh well, threw on some jeans, extra deoderant and out the door I went...I'll shower later

* My class was being stressful, loud and disrespectful...all 22 of them...oh well, I leave at 1:30 and don't have to worry about them anymore...that's for another teacher to deal with!

* My lawn really needs to be mowed and it's hot...SCORE! a Neighbor boy said he and 2 friends would mow and edge it(I haven't edged all summer) for $15 dollars...some of the best $15 dollars ever!

* My children don't deserve a break but I am giving them one since I will be working them hard later...

I think I am feeling so much better that the little things that usually drive me crazy just aren't today! Hooray for a Good Day!

No comments: