Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Change May Do Us Good

Dan has decided that he needs to get healthier...I am all for that.

Dan figures he needs to get his nutrition in order to help with many different areas of his general "man" health...I am all for that.

Dan has decided to cut out almost all animal fats and adopt a more healthy whole food vegetable based diet...I am not really liking that.

We both need to lose a few pounds and get into better shape...I'm all for that.

We are going to be embarking on a journey of good nutrition and changing our diet from one full of processed foods to one of natural whole foods, the way God intended for us to live and eat. I'm excited to see what happens and yet at the same time worried that the convenience will outdo the good health. Here's to getting healthy and eating good foods that are good for you.

No comments: