Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Birthday....Birthday...Birthday!

I'm a little late in posting about Jaron's birthday. This ended up being a very busy week in the life of the Jonathan's. I'll blog more about that later but to Jaron!
My Baby turned 7 on Monday. I am not old enough to have a 7 year old!..Jaron had a great birthday. On Sunday we opened presents with Daddy and then went and saw ASTROBOY at the movies. Movies are a treat for us as we don't go that often. After the movie we went to Culvers to enjoy yummy frozen custard! We bought him some outside toys and it rained all day Sunday so he got to use his new toys on his Actual birthday! We had a fun birthday party over at Grandma and Grandpas house. Here are a few pictures from our house. I forgot to take the camera to Grandmas so those pictures are on her camera and I will post them when I get them.
All Right! A New Razor Scooter!
Fun little toys to go with our new Wii Remote and hover toy.


Getting to ride our scooter on a beautiful fall day.

This is AWESOME MOM!

Now that we have 2 scooters the kids don't have to take turns and can have fun riding around together!

No comments: