Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Some things I'm Learning

God is Bigger than Anything...some friends of mine have really been sharing ways that God is so much bigger and even though I know it...seeing it makes it so much more real in so many ways.

To call my challenges Blessings...puts a positive spin on a hard situation and creates an opportunity to see the good even in bad things.

Prayer is such a comfort to the soul. I have been praying for friends and families and it's constant, there is no AMEN at the end rather a continuous talk with God about the little things...giving it to him means that worry is less and the stress is less it's such a true comfort.

My little changes make a big difference on those around me. I can make a positive impact on those around me through the little things...sometimes a bigger impact than I thought I was making.

My children can challenge me to grow in new and hard ways and I am both moved and a little afraid of these new areas in life. As they grow and change I too have to grow, change and adapt.

No comments: