Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I need a HUG!

I had a rough day today.

I'm stressed and tired and ready to just throw in the towel.

I'm feeling overwhelmed by a situation where there is no solution. Everything we try is simply like putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound and hoping it all gets better. Doesn't really work.

I don't like feeling like this

I want answers and strategies and things that will make my classroom run smoother and bring me a little bit of peace.

I also need a naptime option since naptime is becoming passe...that said...I ...

Really just need a HUG...preferably from my husband, but he is at work right now so that will have to wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there sis....it will get better - I would give you a hug but you may have to wait longer than you would want to!