Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

California....

I get to go to California next week! I haven't been back for 10 years!

I'm sad that the reason I get to go is to attend my Grandfather's funeral. My grandpa Larry Hagman(not the actor) died on Sunday May 18th. He was 89 years old. It wasn't unexpected but still a bit of a shock at how quickly it was. I will miss him

So the kiddos and I are headed West. We leave next Tuesday and then will be there for about a week! I am excited to see the rest of the family. I also am excited to take the kids places that I remember getting to go to with the family when I was there age. It's important for my children to get to meet and hang out with my family since they have gotten enough of Dan's family.! So if you think of me on Tuesday pray as I will be traveling with 2 kids. Pray also for Dan as he is staying home to work and will be dealing with issues at home without me!

No comments: