Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another one of those days...

My child is trying to kill me...really she is...I am not exaggerating. She has decided to push that line...the one she knows she is not allowed to cross! She keeps going right up to it and then doing one of these numbers" let's see how many toes can cross, oh here's my whole foot, now maybe my leg!" Then I get to be mean momma!

Janea has serious food issues. She will only eat like 6 things...I'm serious...6 things without complaint, whiny, and snivelling. I'm done catering to her pickiness and I am bring down the hammer...she has to taste everything..she doesn't have to like it but she does have to swallow it. Today it was sesame chicken, and broccoli with a few mandarin oranges thrown in. A very good, healthy lunch...I got gagging, sweating, choking, gasping, covering her mouth, the whole shebang....I think God is punishing me for all the hassle I gave my mom and dad! I'm so sorry I was a picky eater!

On a side not....I have an interview tomorrow at a school, am sending an application to another school tomorrow, and we got word that all hope might not be lost with KCC...it's all in God's hands and I am just going to trust!

No comments: