Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I had a good Mother's day! I have two great kids who hugged me like a billion times today! My husband gave me this really sweet card that sings a "Barenaked Ladies" song...and right now as I sit here I can't remember the name of the song. That's really sweet since there are several Bare naked Ladies songs that we love! So this afternoon Dan has a great idea that we should go to Independence Center(local mall) and hang out...they have a carousel and kiddie stuff and a large play area! Yeah, I think every dad in the greater KC area had the same idea! It was packed! The kids did have a good time on the carousel and Jaron loves riding up and down the escalators! Good Times! The Disney store at this mall is closing so I picked Janea up a new princess shirt for under $8.00 and she is on cloud nine! Now I am trying to stay up later then my kids so I can go to bed and sleep and be ready for work tomorrow!

A shout out to my dear sweet mother and all the other mothers who love me! I love you all!

No comments: