Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Okay....I'm not crazy!

I asked the question if I was nuts for going on another all day field trip with my class. The answer is no I am not crazy! We had the best day! It was gorgeous! The Bridal cave is very beautiful and nice, the bear cave was a great place to get dirty! The hiking at HaHaTonka was just what I needed! I have discovered that being outside and being active is just what I need to refocus myself. I enjoyed it when I was in West Virginia, Dan and I when we were dating would go hiking and I really do enjoy it now! I got to climb rocks, view spectacular views, and just have your legs hurting at the end of the day but in that really good way! I have some great shots of the kiddos but I left my camera cord at school so I will be downloading them later this afternoon and should get some up on the blog then!

On a totally different topic...I get a night out with my husband and the kiddos are going to grandmas till tomorrow~!

1 comment:

E and K said...

Awww, glad the field trip went well, and so glad for you guys getting a date night!!!