Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Good bye OPA

Today is a sad day for me..I have to say goodbye to a place that I have truly enjoyed being for the last 2 years. That's not to say I haven't had my ups and downs, or my tears here. Our school is no more...it's now Kansas City Christian. Oxford Park Academy will now only be a memory for the students who learned and studied here. It's a place that God placed me and I know that He has a plan for me and a new place where I will be used by Him to make a difference in the life of a child but today I am weeping. I feel like I have lost a friend. So Farewell Oxford Park Academy, I have appreciated working in your classrooms and I have enjoyed my time spent here. A place like this will be missed.

1 comment:

E and K said...

So what are you going to be doing now? Why are you done there?