Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanks Mom!

Do you know what to do when you buy pants that fit everywhere except the waist? You call your mom and have her help you take them in!

Janea is a hard fit in pants, her waist often doesn't fit the pant and they will fit everywhere else. Well I found cute pants for $5.00 a pair and I couldn't pass them up but they were 2 inches to big in the waist. So I called my momma and she put extra elastic in the back of the 3 pairs and now they stay up and they still look good! I am so Thankful that my momma knows how to tailor clothes, that way I get a good deal and Janea benefits too!

1 comment:

E and K said...

Yeah, I had that problem when I was a kid. It's not till now that I realize the problem is I have big hips and a big bottom, so I have to get a little larger size pants, but then the waiste is too large! Now I just have to wear a belt!