Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday...bring on some good deals!

Well, we braved the crowds and got a few good deals and had a good time together! YEAH!

My mom, my sister Wendy and I went shopping early this morning. We left later than the early morning crowds since we didn't need absolute door busters...my dad had left earlier to get some stuff that he wanted to pick up but we were still out the door before 7am. We started at Kohls where I picked up Dan's big gift from me and Wendy got my dad's gift and my mom got some stuff for her sister. We also got a gift for Janea and some stuff for ourselves. Then we went to Michaels where Wendy was looking for frames for a painting she has been commissioned to paint. I got Janea and my co-teacher a gift too. After that we went to Gordmans where I got a new purse for Fall and winter and Wendy picked up a present for Jaron. We then were kinda tired so we went to Mc Donalds for a late breakfast and met up with my Dad before we went to Hobby Lobby and Mardel. My folks stayed together to do more shopping and then I went home with Wendy to make sure the kiddos were okay since they were staying home with Daddy this morning. All in all a productive day of good deals and fun! Tonight we will hang out more with Aunt Wendy since my Mom and Dad are going to a wedding tonight!

No comments: