Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thank you God..

I was driving to work this morning listening to talk radio and the election recaps and all that and I was getting really angry about Obama winning. I don't like the man, I don't like his policies and I really didn't want him to become President, that is my opinion if yours is different that is fine. So I was talking to God and praying about my attitude and asking why he would let this happen. Then I saw it! There was a beautiful rainbow in the sky right in the direction I was driving. I watched the rainbow for 10 minutes and it really reminded me that God is in control of everything, He loves us, wants us to love Him and has promised that He will not destroy the earth by flood again and yet He hasn't promised us that life will be all peaches and roses. I won't always to get to have things my way, the world does not revolve around me! So Thank you God for the beauty of Rainbows and the way you always keep your Promises!

No comments: