Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted!!!

I got up extra early this morning to be at my polling place at 6am. The line was around the building...but I perserved and 40 minutes later I was done....so it's all good. I am thankful that I get to influence my country with my vote and I am praying for God's Will in the election...not to say that if my candidate doesn't win that I won't be scared or dissappointed but I know that my life is in God's hands and so I am secure! So did you vote today?

On a sidenote...I even look patriotic in my red skirt, white shirt, and blue jean jacket!

1 comment:

E and K said...

Wait to go! Getting up early and dressing patriotic. I tried to vote this morning but didn't have time to wait cuz I didn't know how long the wait would be and I had a conference to get to(7:30). I went straight after my last conference (6:20) and there was no line, I got right in! I was so relieved because I expected to have to wait for a while!