Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kids say the Darndest...part 3

Yesterday at school one of our students was asking why we have to learn Phonics. My co teacher explained that we study Phonics to help us learn to read, and know how to spell things...well on his way back to his seat he replied..."well turtles have shells!"

Today another child was not sleeping during naptime and we play a naptime CD that plays Kum ba Yah...and all of a sudden this child starts singing...Kum bi yi....on Lord...Kum bi yee! We just burst out laughing!

Also, I think one of our parents may hate me because I sang the song...Found a peanut, found a peanut, found a peanut just now, just now I found a peanut, found a peanut just now...well one of the boys is running around singing...found a peanut, found a peanut, peanut, peanut, peanut...over and over. Oops...

No comments: