Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things...part 2

Today we were playing Duck Duck Goose with our class, now I think Duck Duck Goose is boring so I always switch up what we say it makes it more fun! Well today we were playing chicken chicken Rooster! Here's a little of what I heard

Chicken, chicken, chicken....goose!

Chicken, Chicken, Chicken, Duck?

and the funniest, I laughed so hard

Chicken, Chicken, Chicken.....egg!

I think we needs some more practice!

Also we were going to the gym today and we had to go through a hallway we don't usually use since they were in the process of setting up what looks like a 100 Christmas trees in the lobby of the building, and we passed the choir suite where they had some rather pretty praise and worship music playing( Our school is located in a church building). One of the little boys made the following comment:

"that is the most wonderful music, it is the most wonderful music I ever heard"

Not what you usually here from a 4 year old!

No comments: