Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All Peaches and Roses...

I always say life can't be all "peaches and Roses" but so far this has been a good week.!

Issues at school are being worked out and solutions are being made...and I may end up with my own classroom...so I can really do things my way(evil laugh inserted here)!

I am by no means a full time domestic but I am doing a good job of making some yumminess to enjoy in the cold weather.

The kids are doing good and enjoying life and being pretty good so life is good again. It's getting closer to Thanksgiving and here are the big things I am thankful for.

My Fabulous Family

Our little house that we fit in nicely

My job

My class and the kiddos

My church who has been so supportive this year.

So it's all good....I like that

No comments: