Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

AWANA craziness

I am the Sparks Director and I have some great Calvary students helping me with AWANA this year. It's all good. We have a good time. The new favorite pasttime is hide my Dr. Pepper can!

I will admit, I am a Dr. Pepper junkie...love the stuff, it's my favorite drink! I usually have a can on Wednesday nights...and I often set it down to do stuff with the kids. Well the new game for the leaders is to try and hide my can of Dr. Pepper. Tonight, it was easily found but I will give props to the leader who was able to swipe it without my knowing while I was discussing my hair from crazy hair day at school. That took finesse and skill, lousy hiding place, made for easy finding but I didn't notice it was gone right away and I was sitting within 12 inches of the can!

No comments: