Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

A Good Day

Work was a challenge today since I was not feeling good. Fortunately, with specials and extras and the kids being extra helpful it made for a decent day! I was lucky to get to go home early since we had many children leave early, were down in numbers and able to combine. It was a blessing!

I rested for a few hours then started the laundry which I didn't have enough energy to do this weekend. I've gotten 2 loads washed and dried, and one ready to dry in the morning. I also ran the dishwasher, which was good.

My dirty floor was driving me crazy! I vacummed and then used my new handy dandy rug stick by Woolite! I love it....makes carpet cleaning very easy! It's great for getting the grime out and it's cost effective too. Smells good too!

Tomorrow looks to be rather busy but I am hopeful that I am feeling better. My achiness seems to be lessening.

Thanks to every one who prayed for me today! I made it through and while I am not 100% better things are looking up!

No comments: