Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

You never know who's watching...

Where I work there are windows in some of the classrooms that are two way...When the lights are on in our classroom then you can't see out, but people can look in. However, when the lights are out at naptime, the windows become mirrors in the hallway and we can see out.

Today during naptime we watched these 2 teenage girls walk by the windows checking their apperance. At the end of nap they both came up and stop in front of the window and proceeded to preen and do their hair and all that silly stuff teenage girls do in front of a mirror. My co-teacher and I sat and laughed at the fact that they didn't know we were watching them..if I had been able to I would have flipped on the lights just to see their faces when they saw us, but if the lights are on you can't see out the window so we would have missed it.

Made me really think about how God is always watching us...

Psalm 11:4The LORD is in his holy temple; the LORD is on his heavenly throne. He observes the sons of men; his eyes examine them.

What have you done today when you thought no one was watching?

No comments: