Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Where did January Go?

I can't believe it already is February. Now I definitely shouldn't be surprised since I do calendar activities every day at school but really...didn't we just have New Years.

My goals for February:

*Get in the WORD more....daily!

* Maintain the house better!

* Be an encouragement to my husband not a discouragement.

* Enjoy Valentines Day parties with the kids and my class!

* Find some new and yummy recipes that I can make for our budgeting purposes! We did well in January but I want to be more adventurous this month!

Praises for the Month of January:

*No sickness for the family! Thank you God for keeping us all healthy!

* We are sticking to our food budget and eating more at home! I found some good recipes and I am being more adventurous in my cooking!

* Great kids who are learning and growing and enjoying school, Good News club and AWANA!

No comments: