Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Hard Part

I'm in the hard part of job hunting.

The waiting...I have sent out multiple applications. I have mailed in a few, submitted a few online. I'm like a little kid...I want to know NOW....I want that call for an interview TODAY!

This is always where I struggle. I know God is in control and He will lead me to the perfect job or give me the lead that I need. I know that if it is His will I will get called for an interview...but I have to wait on His timing. That isn't to say that I sit back and do nothing, no, I pursue leads, I submit applications and do what I need to do but He is the one who will allow the right job for me. I don't know what it is or what the plan is for me...but I know it will happen...when God wills it...so I have to wait.

I just wish it wasn't so HARD.

No comments: