Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Lazy Day

I'm feeling lazy today.

I don't have a lot of purpose in what I am doing...and though I have a few projects left but they are in areas of the house with little airconditioning and I'm a bit of a wimp so I am putting it off until there is a little break in the weather...it's like a 110 in my walk in closet.

I've tackled areas of the house and I am making progress. We are improving...life is getting more organized. It's a good thing...but not as time consuming.

I'm job hunting and sent out 2 applications by mail and filled out one online but the selection is limited for what I need and I'm feeling discouraged. Did find out that unemployment is not going to happen at all and that's frustrating and while we are not destitute, I'm budgeting big time to make the money I've saved stretch as long as possible.

Normally at this time in the summer I am planning for the school year in the fall and working hard at getting things ready for my classroom...but I have no classroom so that is not necessary right now...its frustrating.

The kids and I are going to the pool and enjoying the summer but we need to get into a more regular routine. We are LOVING having daddy at home at night and enjoying seeing more of him and it's nice to be more "normal" but at the same time this is an atypical summer and I'm ready for school to start again.

So I guess I'll be lazy today for awhile...

No comments: