Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm so There Right Now

Ever have that day when you can't drag yourself out of bed when your supposed to? I'm so there right now.

Ever smell something and then realize it may be you where it's coming from? I'm so there right now.

Ever look at the kitchen and realize the kitchen isn't going to clean itself and you really are going to have to clean it? I'm so there right now.

Ever have your husband tell you he's out of socks and underwear and if you love him would you please wash some tonight? I'm so there right now.

Ever tried to get up the motivation to move the laundry from the washer to the dryer and pryaing that a magic fairy would just totally come and take care of it for you? I'm so there right now.

Ever wish you could just be Mary Poppins and snap your fingers are have things fix themselves magically? I'm so there right now

No comments: