Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Son

My son is a NUTBALL!

I'm saying this because I am overwhelmed by just how crazy and absurd he can be. When he is in a good mood he is stinkin hilarious.

One of his new favorite things is to have me talk about my day at school. He likes to hear all about the craziness that goes on in my classroom. I have a loud, fast moving, active classroom. He's been to my school, he knows the kids in my class and he loves to hear stories about them. It's almost obnoxious because he likes to hear them over and over and over and over again.

Today he told me something and when I said "Oh Really?" he replied.."well, if I'm lying, I'm dyin'" I was in shock...where did he learn that and how is it he has wonderful timing on the whole thing.

We're working on his spelling sentences for homework tonight and he's trying to make them all have something to do with UNDERWEAR! Boys, they are so crazy sometimes!

I'm thankful for the opportunity I have to be his mom and work to mold him into the person God wants him to be. He's such an amazing kiddo and while we have our days when I really want to ship him to Timbuktu, I know that I need to be with him and help him grow up to be an awesome young man!

No comments: