Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Confessions of a Kids Mom

Confession #1:

I know all the words to the theme songs of Wizards of Waverly Place and iCarly. All of them...and then they run through my head at inopportune times...it's embarrassing.

Confession #2:

I can quote entire episodes of Spongebob...and sometimes I watch the show when the kids aren't even in the room...and I think it's stupid but I get caught up in the episodes.

Confession #3:

I have tackled my daughter in order to get to read the next book in whatever series we are reading so that I get to read it first...it's true, I'm not joking...I took Janea down to get to read book 4 of the City of Ember series first!

Confession #4:

Sometimes when the kids do crazy things my first thought is "Where's my Camera?" instead of helping or disciplining them depending on the situation.

Confession #5:

I am thankful to be my kids mom and my house would be a whole lot more empty if I didn't have them in my life.

No comments: