Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Irritation of It all

I'm frustrated tonight...I think it's PMS.

I'm sure the whole world needs to hear that but frankly I don't care...I HAVE PMS. I'm crabby, irritable, and all I want to do is eat chocolate under the covers and read a good book and have all the stress in my life go away!

That isn't going to happen. I'm the mom, Dan's at work and the kids would either kill each other or burn the house down if I was to retreat into my own little world. Mom's can't retreat, it's not an option. So instead of retreating, I am doing other things. I worked out for 30 minutes and I boxed for 18 of those. It's calming to hit something even if it's just a virtual punching bag. I'll fix the kiddos food and then we all ill clean up the living room, work on homework and get ready for bed.

I'm also going to go to bed early tonight. I think I didn't get enough sleep last night and that is causing me to be more cranky. I'm hoping that this little girl problem I'm having will be temporary and I can relax for another month.

There are day's when I really want to hurt EVE...that's all I'm saying.

No comments: