Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

ugh...ugh...ugh...

that's me grunting like a caveman.

I was up for about 2 hours last night with gastrointestinal distress.

I was glad when it passed.

I did get some sleep but I am quite tired this morning.

On a completely different note...
my oldest and youngest seemed to switch places this morning.
Janea was all about getting up and ready and Jaron was being a little slothlike this morning...usually it's the other way around.

I just realized Jaron really isn't the youngest anymore...I'll have to find something different to call him...

Went shopping online for baby bedding...it's stinkin expensive! I don't know what we are going to do...I just know I am not spending a ton on bedding that the kid probably won't even appreciate....just so I can have a cute room for him.

We think we have a name...and I am being outvoted...the kids LOVE it...Dan likes it and I guess I will have to get used to it...Janea and Jaron are already calling him by this name so I guess that's that!

Dan's been sick all weekend...he's been like a hibernating bear...staying indoors, grunting alot, sneezing and coughing...I feel bad for him...he's been kinda out of it this weekend. He's off to work today and I hope he feels okay.

Jaron's better...just a virus I guess...but he did enjoy getting to go to my sonogram with me and my Mom.

Well, the baby is kicking and I just realized I gotta get my lunch ready for work...off I go...

No comments: