Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Things that Make you Really Thankful

Today I found out that one of my students mother has a new kidney and can now swim with her...

I knew this mom had health issues but at the same time you don't want to ask what type of health issues they are...well, I now know that this mom has been on dialysis and on the wait list for a new kidney for over a year...WOW! I complain about being pregnant and tired and stressed but I don't have the same issues as this family.

The student is adopted and I thought that her mom was simply a single mom well I also found out today that her husband died about 4 years back....while they were in the process of adopting...

So I am thankful for my health, my beautiful family, my loving husband and for all my aches and pains...they are nothing compared to what others are facing!

No comments: