Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Grumpy

I feel like Grumpy today.  I'm grouchy and I want to be disagreeable and angry.  However I am trying to follow through on my goals and not be grumbling and disputing.  But I really  want to be, I want things my way...I want stuff to go the way I want.  So this is how I am trying to change my thinking about my irritations....and I will be working on this all day, because I really don't want to be doing it.

1.  I'm tired...Jayden was up a lot last night and needing extra snuggles.  Instead of whining about this I will try to take a nap this afternoon and be grateful that my little boy still wants and needs me.  Plus, he is still recovering from his surgery and probably was in pain  and I know this is a temporary deal...hopefully when he is all recovered he will sleep through the night again.

2.  I couldn't find what I was looking for easily...Dan and Janea are off getting hair cuts this morning and we were sent a coupon in the mail in December.  I couldn't find it...until the last minute but I did find it!  So instead of grumbling, I need to refine my system and not make piles...piles are where things get lost, I need to have a place for everything and everything in it's place.

3.  A tornado has blown through my house...again.  I can't seem to keep this place clean.  It's a never ending battle and I'm just not good at it.  Well, instead of complaining I will get the kids to help me and try to figure out how to  eliminate the problems...like the cups of pens that Jayden seems to spill constantly and the never ending battle with packaging...maybe I need to make more food from scratch.  I'm grateful that I can work on the house while I do laundry today at home since my dryer is fixed that's one less battle!

That's a little bit of where I am this morning, hopefully things will improve as the day goes on...but I definitely need an attitude adjustment this morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel happier soon! Im a new blogger and I would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and maybe give me a follow if youre interested? Thanks!:)

emmablogstoday.blogspot.co.uk