Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's the Little Things...

you take for granted until they don't work and then they become a big thing. 

For example a dryer.  A working dryer none the less.  My dryer stopped working abruptly a few weeks ago, I opened the door and there was a flash of green light and then all of a sudden it wouldn't start.  I got upset, I frantically called Dan as if talking to him would magically fix it, I got angry, I got frustrated...I was going to laundry by golly and this wasn't in my plan...and I had wet stuff in the washer too boot!

Well, long story short, the dryer is now working again.  It was the door switch and Dan and I were able to fix it ourselves.  We also only had to go to the laundry mat once in the meantime and I was able to stay ahead of the laundry by hanging some of it on lines in the basement.

So today I am thankful for my working dryer, I am very grateful for air dried towels that are more fluffy than line dried ones that  are very crunchy and I am happy we were able to fix it ourselves!

No comments: