Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fog

Our area of Missouri has had fog every morning for 10 days!

Fog can be both beautiful and dangerous. It's gorgeous to see the low lying clouds and when it freezes on trees and poles it's reflective quality is truly unique. It's dangerous to drive in especially when your car is the same color!

I'm looking forward to seeing the sun...for bright days rather then the gray and fog. I'm craving Spring right now.

Fog is also good for lazy days around the house. After cleaning this morning I spent a well deserved afternoon curled in my chair with a blanket. I had yummy hot chocolate and 2 good books!(I'm sad to say that I read 2 full books today) It was a wonderfully relaxing and battery recharging afternoon. I'm looking forward to maybe getting to some of the same tomorrow!

No comments: