Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Never Ending Winter

Okay, I will admit that I am probably exaggerating...but seriously, it feels like this winter is never going to end. We are only technically 15 days into "WINTER" but for the past 15 days we have had ice, snow, cold, snow, brutal cold, wind chills below zero, snow, and tonight we are bracing for another round of SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids have another snow day tomorrow. I may have a snow day tomorrow, or I may not, being a small private school we don't have the same issues as other schools and so we don't as readily cancel, but we may, I'm not in charge of the decision. The weather people are predicting Blizzard like conditions for Wednesday Night/Thursday morning...so some worrisome nights for Dan.

I'm just not enjoying this winter at all. It's full of things that make me tired...so I am off to snuggle up with a good book...or just sleep.

No comments: