Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Already?

I can't believe tomorrow is the First day of FEBRUARY!

January has flown by! I can't believe how fast this month has gone by. A few snow days, Martin Luther King Day and other days off have made this month seem speedy quick...so much faster than December.

Tomorrow is the 100th day of School...the school year is almost over!

I'm craving Spring...and the warmth it brings but I know we have February to go and that it is still Winter...and the weather people say we could still see some snow this year...though weather people are often wrong so I don't know what to think. I don't put any faith into Groundhogs or any of the craziness that go with it but I will be calling my Momma to see if she sees her shadow this year!

I will freely admit that I like to watch TV. I have shows that I follow and when they are done for the season I get frustrated that it will be such a long time before I get to watch them again. Well, LOST is back for its final season on TUESDAY!!!! I'm very excited since the show ended in such a weird way last season...I'm debating whether to wait and watch with Dan or just watch it all by myself and discuss it later. I'm also excited since V will be returning to air in March...it's exciting to have my favorite shows back on.

Speaking of TV...Dan and I have been enjoying watching BBQ Pitmasters, the only down side is it really makes us want to eat some barbeque...a trip to Famous Daves or Oklahoma Joes may be in store for us in the near future.

The kiddos are excited since we are attending a birthday party for one of my students today. He's having a party at Chuck E Cheese and they are excited to go and help him celebrate turning 5!

Well January, it's been a good month! February I hope you bring some warm temperatures and little snow...I have high hopes for u!

No comments: