Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wow...

January is half gone!

This year is already starting to fly by. I can't believe it. The kids are back to school, I am back to school, Dan is working and we are all trying to start having better habits.

The kids have been spending lots of quality time with their Dad and the Wii. My aunt had sent Christmas money for the kids and we used it towards another Wii remote. So now we have 3. All three of them can play together! It's a good and noisy thing! The game of choice is Super Mario Bros for Wii...it's a lot of fun but they can be rather rowdy with it.

I'm starting to build better habits for myself. Please check out my cleaning blog for my progress and successes and failures.

My sister called me today from her vacation in Puerto Rico...I'm so jealous of her getting to go to a warm climate! I am wishing for some warm weather right about now! However, she really needed a vacation and so I am happy that she has gotten this break!

We are thinking of taking a mini vacation during the kids Spring Break...if they get a full week...snow days may have interfered. So we are waiting and debating about what to do. Dan will take some time regardless since he doesn't get the holidays the kids and I do. So we have things to look forward to in the near future!

This year is off to a good start!

No comments: